This is mostly as a placeholder, so that I can keep track. I'll blog about some of them later. Stay tuned...
1. Starting a Mason Bee colony.
2. Fixing the drafts around the front door and my son's bedroom window.
3. Making my own laundry detergent.
4. Cancelling any catalogues that come to my house (bye bye LL Bean).
5. Fake Christmas tree.
6. Planning a small veggie garden, and saving eggshells as starter pots.
7. Replacing household cleaners with environmentally safe ones.
One of the things I'm noticing is that most of my environmentally friendly actions are also money savers, which is not a bad thing at all.